Looking for amazing, fun, smart and mad talented people. If you want to work really hard, in a great environment, serving up healthy delicious convenience in a cup, keep reading.
- We look for a minimal 1 year commitment, ideally longer since there is significant opportunity to grow with us as we keep growing.
- Although the job may look easy we have many trainees fail out due to the inability to memorize multiple recipes, make them quickly, while multi tasking and showing outstanding customer service, common sense and ability to thrive under high pressure.
- We are a small business and need candidates to understand what that means. We keep a small staff so that employees can get the amount of work they need but that also prevents a lot of days off or last minute coverage. Incredible work ethic is a must.
- Our expectations are high. We may extend an invitation to train but training may end at any time if we feel it is not a good match as we hope you will do the same. We want this to be great for everyone!
- We do a working interview of an hour or so. Then require consistent training days and will assess each shift if we choose to move on with you.
- Working at this small business means you care. You treat it as if it’s your own and you show the utmost respect to each other and our guests.
We welcome the opportunity to speak with anyone that leads a healthy and active lifestyle. Please send a resume or email with background and a bit about yourself and why our innovative little business is for you. Check out our Instagram, Facebook to read more about who we are and what we do.