Your gift card will ship within 2 business days via USPS to the address provided at checkout.
The following describes the terms and conditions that apply to use of The Fresh Monkee Gift Cards that are purchased in store and online. By purchasing, accepting or using your Card, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
- About Your Card. The Cards are issued by eCard Systems. Issuer is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Card program. Issuer is the sole legal obligor to the Cardholder; provided, however, that Issuer may assign its obligations with respect to the Card at any time, in which case such assignee shall become the Issuer and sole legal obligor to the Cardholder. The Fresh Monkee and its affiliates and related entities bear no responsibility or liability for any Cards, and you hereby knowingly release The Fresh Monkee and its affiliates and related entities from any and all liability or claims of any nature whatsoever arising in connection with the Card. Cards can be purchased in store or online at thefreshmonkee.com/product/gift-card/. Card is valid only if obtained at a Fresh Monkee location/website or authorized third-party distributor. Card is not valid and will not be honored, and Issuer will not be liable, if obtained from unauthorized sellers or resellers, including through Internet auction sites
- Balance Inquiry. For balance inquiry, visit ecardsystems.com/cardbalance.html. In most cases, the balance is adjusted immediately when you make a purchase, but there may be occasions when the balance adjustment is delayed.
- Expiration/Deactivation. Cards do not expire. No fees for inactivity or service fees apply. Issuer reserves the right to refuse to honor any Card in the event of a disputed credit card charge, bounced check or other failure of consideration.
- Cards are redeemable only for purchases of food and merchandise at The Fresh Monkee locations not including the food truck. Cards are not debit or credit cards. Cards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash (except as required by law). Cards are not redeemable to purchase another Card or towards previously purchased goods or services. If an order exceeds the available amount of any Gift Card, the balance must be paid with cash, a credit card or other available payment method.
- Cards may be reloaded with value.
- No Refunds. No refunds are permitted with respect to Cards.
- Risk of Loss. This Card will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. The risk of loss and title for Cards pass to the purchaser upon sale. We are not responsible if a Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission
- Limitation Of Liability. ISSUER AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO CARDS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT THAT A CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH CARD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OR CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, shall govern this Agreement and use of your Card.
- Changes To Agreement. Issuer reserves the right to change this Agreement from time to time in its discretion, which changes we may provide to you by any reasonable means, including without limitation, by posting the revised version of this Agreement at thefreshmonkee.com/terms-conditions/
Issuer reserves the right to refuse to honor a Card where Issuer suspects that the Card was obtained fraudulently.